Tips for keeping pets cool
1. Keep pets out of direct sunlight. Move cages and tanks away from windows and keep kennels out of sun.
2. Provide lots of cool, fresh water. More than one dish.
3. Walk dogs in early morning or evening when sun and pavements are not so hot.
4. Never leave pets in unattended car.
5. Provide access to shady areas eg. under trees
6. Provide water to play in eg. Sand pit.
7. Freeze food eg. Treat ball and let pets lick out contents
Symptoms of heatstroke...
What to do...