Ebooks on Amazon
Now you can get more help for your dog’s problem behaviour, by reading Dr Jo Righetti’s ebooks, available on Amazon for only a few dollars.
Barking Problems Solved
Barking is a common and usually unwanted canine behaviour. In Barking Problems Solved the following barking situations are explained and solutions given to the following barking problems…
- barking when left alone
- barking at visitors to the home
- barking at other dogs
- barking or whining in the car
- barking at cats or birds in the garden
- barking in multi-dog households
- barking in kennels
- barking to get attention
- barking at everything
If you have a problem with a barking dog, in Barking Problems Solved you will learn just why your dog barks and what you can do to reduce the barking, both immediately and in the long term.
Barking Problems Solved is available at Amazon now.
Anxiety Problems Solved
Dog anxieties, fears and phobias are common and usually mean stress for dog owners too. In Dog Anxiety Problems Solved the following situations are explained and solutions given to the following canine anxiety problems…
- anxiety when alone (separation anxiety)
- fear of people
- fear of other dogs
- anxiety in the car
- anxiety at thunderstorms, fireworks and other noises
- dislike of grooming & bathing
- anxiety at vet clinics, groomers & other places
- anxiety towards other activities
- anxiety at everything
If you have a problem with an anxious dog, in Dog Anxiety Problems Solved you will learn just why your dog is stressed and what you can do to reduce the anxiety, both immediately and in the long term.
Now available at Amazon.
Aggression Problems Solved
Dog aggression problems are unwanted in society, unwelcome to owners and yet are common in dogs. In Dog Aggression Problems Solved the following situations are explained and solutions given to the following canine anxiety problems…
- aggression towards unknown dogs
- aggression towards household dogs
- aggression towards strangers
- aggression towards family members
- resource-guarding aggression
- aggression towards other animals
- aggression towards self
Canine aggression can be solved with care, understanding and training. Please also seek professional help.
If you have a problem with an aggressive dog, in Dog Aggression Problems Solved you will learn just why your dog is aggressive and what you can do to reduce the potential of a bite or dog attack.
Dog Aggression Problems Solved ebook is available at Amazon now.