I know I need to have pet insurance. After my recent veterinary expenses for my cat Leo, it is the only sensible thing to do for the future health of my pets…
I am currently doing research on pet insurance companies, types of insurance, level of cover and so on. To help me, I would love to know about your experience, if any, with pet insurance. Please let me know, either in the comments section below or by emailing email@example.com.
The types of things I’d like to know are:
- Do you have pet insurance or not?
- How have you come to that decision?
- Did you consider the number of pets you have, the age of the pets, the medical condition of your pet, the types of services covered, the cost of insurance?
- What else influenced your decision to have or not have pet insurance?
- Where do you live?
If you have insurance
- If you have insurance, do you have – basic or full coverage?
- Have you made claims on our pet insurance? Have these been for routine care, for emergencies, for specialist help?
- Are you happy with your claims?
- What company do you have pet insurance with? How did you decide on this insurance plan?
If you don’t have pet insurance
- Have you had any pet insurance in the past?
- If so, how was this? Why do you no longer have this insurance?
- What would make you take out pet insurance in the future for your pet?
Please let me know as much or as little as you wish. Every little it will help me in my decision.
Please share with your pet-loving friends.